SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SoulMS

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Donate
XtremeTop100
server
private server
GTop100

maple private server soul ms awesome
Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 157 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 4:38 pm
Statistics
We have 297 registered users
The newest registered user is justinroberts

Our users have posted a total of 1327 messages in 207 subjects

Authoritys Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Authority

Authority

Authoritys Application Empty
PostSubject: Authoritys Application   Authoritys Application Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 8:33 pm

Name: David Lee but people call me jason.

Location, Timezone:
United States Eastern Time.

Email: Full.moon25@gmail.com

How long are you on for?: At least 2 Hours a day.

What you are applying for?: Forum Moderator

Why should we hire you?: I am a very responsible person. Not only am i responsible, i am very nice. Im not that very serious person where if a person makes a single mistake, i will ban them. I give people changes. However i am not too laid back where i wont do anything when there is an INJUSTICE. Even though i have never been a forum moderator before, I know that i will get good at it. I love soul MS. People on the servers are very friendly, and its just such a good server. I am a very nice person too, ^.^ Also ive already been helpin people out =] https://soulms.darkbb.com/help-desk-f4/error-code-2147287038-t177.htm

What would you do with a spammer, or anyone who doesn't comply to the rules??: I would first inspect what is going on. I would not instantly ban someone unless it is obvious that what they are doing is very wrong. First, i would delete the posts, if it was spam, and i would warn the user. If they are a dick about my warning, and complain, then i will ban them instantly, however, if they seem to be apologetic, then i will leave them with a warning. However if it happens again i will instantly ban them, and then make a post about him getting banned so people will know, and the banned person will have a chance to see why he was banned.

What are your hobbies/activites: I really like to skateboard, like my budd boink. I also am involved in many school activities. I build things such as sets for school plays, and i help around in my school by fixing things such as, if theres an elevator malfunction etc. Another hobbie of mine is playing SoulMS, -durr-

Summary of yourself:
I think that i am a very nice person and also a very fair person. I really REALLY like to build things. Bob The builder is my role model =]. jkjk, but when i get involved in something, i stick to it. I dont give up because of difficulties. Even though i have a characteristic of being serious, i am also chillin. I have a bunch of friends in my school, and best of all, IM DRUG FREE.
Back to top Go down

Authoritys Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SoulMS :: Applications :: Forum Mod Applications-
Jump to: