SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SoulMS

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Donate
XtremeTop100
server
private server
GTop100

maple private server soul ms awesome
Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 157 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 4:38 pm
Statistics
We have 297 registered users
The newest registered user is justinroberts

Our users have posted a total of 1327 messages in 207 subjects

banned for harrasmen

Go down 
+3
worldkiller5
Chriz0r
mage907
7 posters
AuthorMessage
mage907

banned for harrasmen Empty
PostSubject: banned for harrasmen   banned for harrasmen Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 12:36 am

IGN: mage907

GM that banned you: Roxas

Ban reason: harrasment

Ban appeal

hey,

1. i dont understand how do u define 'harrasment'
2. to be a GM, roxas, did u ever try to know what was going on ? no, u didnt. u jail me first, and banned me.
3. there was no free channel at zak during that time, i was wondering to share a channel with them. they were using coarse language first. then, after killing zak, they were chatting there without leave. i was waiting there as well.
4. Roxas said "stop", but STOP what? (i have no idea what roxas wants to say at that time) i didont do anything except watching them chatting.

GMS are supposed to know the whole thing, and make their decision. however, Roxas is unqualified.
Back to top Go down
Chriz0r

PostSubject: Re: banned for harrasmen   banned for harrasmen Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 6:48 am

LOL, roxas u weirdo, i think you were attacking zak body.
Back to top Go down
worldkiller5

PostSubject: Re: banned for harrasmen   banned for harrasmen Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 6:25 pm

i agree with you mage907 Roxas is not a good GM. I just had an argument with him like an hour ago. I had the same problem just like you did. I went to a zak channel and some guy came after me and told me to "LEAVE". He didnt even say please or ask in any polite ways. Then he dropped an zak eye and i picked it updidnt know that you're not supposed to cauz noone ever told me that it will create a glitch. Then Roxas came in and he just listened to a one sided argument and jailed me and told me that next time when someone say leave i have to leave. The channel wasn't made just for one person..... and he threatened to ban me if next time something similar happens. He told me that this is not a dinner table, you dont have to be polite.... Anyways, i hope they're gonna unbanned you soon ^^
Back to top Go down
LoveFromMelo

PostSubject: Re: banned for harrasmen   banned for harrasmen Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 6:20 pm

maybe A zak wasnt just made for one person. theres different channels, if that person got there first it gives them the right to be able to kill a zak without people like you running in and taking a EoF. No one told you that your not supposed to pick it up? How do yo think people zakum'd then. Leave people be, leave when they tell you to leave. If you think polite-ness is all that then it would have been polite to leave.
Back to top Go down
Lunarial

Lunarial

PostSubject: Re: banned for harrasmen   banned for harrasmen Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 5:45 am

I think no-one here even understands, that a zak with no arms left, is usually left alone so it disappears, ready for a new spawn. mage probably stayed there so the zak stayed and no new zak could spawn

still, I agree with (if the information u gave is right) the bad-assness of roxas. If he didnt jail you, or tell you what to do at first, there is no right for a ban.
Back to top Go down
[Mod]Vanilla
Admin
[Mod]Vanilla

PostSubject: Re: banned for harrasmen   banned for harrasmen Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 1:32 pm

I will unbann you for now, but if i hear anything else about harrasment about you, i have to ban you again. If Roxas comes back and ban you, private message me.
Back to top Go down
Roxas

PostSubject: Re: banned for harrasmen   banned for harrasmen Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:30 pm

You may call me a "Bad GM" But, I warned you multiple times at least 5, and I did jail you. I let you out after 2 minutes. Then you went back to the SAME channel and did the SAME thing. I warned once again, you ignored I banned. Do not spread false rumors, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: banned for harrasmen   banned for harrasmen Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

banned for harrasmen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SoulMS :: Applications :: Ban Appeal :: Resolved-
Jump to: