SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SoulMS

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Donate
XtremeTop100
server
private server
GTop100

maple private server soul ms awesome
Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 157 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 4:38 pm
Statistics
We have 297 registered users
The newest registered user is justinroberts

Our users have posted a total of 1327 messages in 207 subjects

DivineLord's GM application.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DivineMaster

DivineLord's GM application. Empty
PostSubject: DivineLord's GM application.   DivineLord's GM application. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 5:02 pm

Name: Daniel (Danny)

In-Game-Name: DivineLord

Location, Timezone: Brooklyn, NY Eastern Time.

Email: gmacc1@live.com (Though i do not use e-mail i mainly use MSN)
MSN = iamtheonehehe@live.com

What you are applying for?: GM, Graphics Designer

How long are you on for?: 2-4 Hours on weekdays. 4+ hours on weekends.

Why should we hire you? In other words, what sets you apart from everyone else hm?: I have been a GM, in many servers, ran a few servers, coded in DagonMS, though i don't remember much in coding. I'm not going to be boring and say Yada yada im respectful etc. I just know that i have experience and i would make a very good GM, and i will never abuse GM powers.

What would you do with a hacker, troublemaker, or peace disturberer!?:
Hacker : Automatic Ban
Troublemaker/Peace disturberer : 1 warning, then jail. If he does it again temp ban.

What are your hobbies/activities?: I play basketball, I have school every single day. Except weekends obviously. I play the computer a lot. And i am hoping to become a GM on this server Smile.

What events would you run?:
Jump quest events : Self explanatory.
Trivia events : Asking people questions (maple related), at the end of the trivia the 3 people with the most correct answers receive a prize.
Scavenger hunt events : I give a certain amount of ETC items that I want, and they have to recover them by hunting monsters.
True/False Events : Warp everyone to the O/X quiz map. They all stand in the middle, I ask questions maple related and True <<< False >>> 3 winners receive a prize.

Summary Of Yourself : I am a 15 year old boy named Daniel. I have been playing maplestory for 3 years now. Been playing private servers for over 2 years. I love to play basketball and killing slimes in maplestory haha. I have been doing graphics since i was 10, so that is 5 years. I will show some samples. And that is pretty much me Smile

DivineLord's GM application. 20f4xgl

DivineLord's GM application. 15d9kc1

DivineLord's GM application. 20u5mz4

And a free wallpaper for everyone to use that i made recently :

https://2img.net/h/oi34.tinypic.com/1goy8j.png
Back to top Go down

DivineLord's GM application.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SoulMS :: Applications :: GM Applications-
Jump to: