SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SoulMS

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Donate
XtremeTop100
server
private server
GTop100

maple private server soul ms awesome
Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 157 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 4:38 pm
Statistics
We have 297 registered users
The newest registered user is justinroberts

Our users have posted a total of 1327 messages in 207 subjects

kinda everything

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Luffy

Luffy

kinda everything Empty
PostSubject: kinda everything   kinda everything Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 7:40 am

umm..well... i dont know what's going on at all
1.i was surfing on the original site, i tried to log in because my account was stucked.
and then suddenly al whole website changed, the backround is totally white and "Warning" is written all over..(Warning: include(/header.php) [function.include]: failed)
these weird stuff...
2.i dont know if the server is online/offline because i cany communicate with anyone.. can find the chat box in website
i got catd T.T lol!
Back to top Go down
pall_12

kinda everything Empty
PostSubject: Re: kinda everything   kinda everything Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 3:39 pm

o.o.
im alive. Dude i no exactly wuht yu mean bout the server being online/offline...NO ONE IS EVER IN THE FORUMS/CHAT BOX D:
Back to top Go down
[Admin]AniChan
Admin
[Admin]AniChan

kinda everything Empty
PostSubject: Re: kinda everything   kinda everything Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 4:09 pm

hmmm hi O: server is down for updates, trying to get it to v75, when it s completely done the links will be updated. O: . that's all.
Back to top Go down
Horizon

Horizon

kinda everything Empty
PostSubject: Re: kinda everything   kinda everything Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 1:28 pm

I'd suggest setting up at least a temporary IRC chat so that people can know whats going on or just talk to the other players, since whenever the site goes down we lose the chatbox too.
Just a thought, I've set up multiple chats before and they are fairly easy to use.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

kinda everything Empty
PostSubject: Re: kinda everything   kinda everything Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

kinda everything
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SoulMS :: Miscellaneous :: Help Desk-
Jump to: