SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SoulMS

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Donate
XtremeTop100
server
private server
GTop100

maple private server soul ms awesome
Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there are 26 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 26 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 157 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 4:38 pm
Statistics
We have 297 registered users
The newest registered user is justinroberts

Our users have posted a total of 1327 messages in 207 subjects

Signing Up For GM. Hayden's Application.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
[Mod]Hayden

Signing Up For GM.  Hayden's Application. Empty
PostSubject: Signing Up For GM. Hayden's Application.   Signing Up For GM.  Hayden's Application. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 7:09 pm

Name: My name is Hayden. And, I don't really have any nicknames. o;

IGN(s): Hayden

Previously known as: Hayden...You can call me Meep? . Jkay o-o;;...unless you want? u_u.

Applying for: SoulMS GM position

Sex: Male

Location/Timezone: Canada, EST (Eastern Standard Time)

Available time in-game: Weekdays: mostly on between the hours of 3:00 and 10:00pm [EST]
Weekends: Most of the time during the day.

Experience: I've never been a GM so if accepted, it would be my first time being one. I have been playing SoulMS for a month or so and although I don't know ALL the players, I DO know many of them. And if it helps...i'm friends with a GM and I think i've learned a bit about being a GM from him, but not too much.

Catching Hackers: I feel that hackers are wrong, but I WILL give them ONE and only one chance to stop hacking and if i find them hacking AGAIN, I will ban them, no questions asked o;

Notes: If needed, I will try to host events, ban hackers and try to stop a fight (if one's happening) to the best of my ability. I think that the most important thing in having a successful Private Server is that everyone is having fun and finding it better than some other PS's so i'll try my hardest to grant their wishes (depending on if it's reasonable) and if i were to host an event, I would prefer doing H&S or Jq's but it really isn't my choice to choose...so I might take a vote on what the players want to do. Most importantly, I wouldn't brag about my job or give away items just because someone is my friend, because that's really unfair.

Yours Truly,
Hayden~ And thanks for reading my App (:

E-Mail: haydy.l@hotmail.com ; I don't mind stalkers...Because I myself am one ;]<3
Back to top Go down
[Admin]AniChan
Admin
[Admin]AniChan

PostSubject: Re: Signing Up For GM. Hayden's Application.   Signing Up For GM.  Hayden's Application. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 8:06 pm

ur mine truly?? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[Mod]Hayden

PostSubject: Re: Signing Up For GM. Hayden's Application.   Signing Up For GM.  Hayden's Application. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 4:24 pm

LOL? I guess so? o-o;;
(:
Back to top Go down
[SGM]Vanz

PostSubject: Re: Signing Up For GM. Hayden's Application.   Signing Up For GM.  Hayden's Application. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 5:05 pm

Don't give yourself to her.
You've been warned.
Back to top Go down
[Mod]Hayden

PostSubject: Re: Signing Up For GM. Hayden's Application.   Signing Up For GM.  Hayden's Application. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 5:28 pm

LOOL. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
[Admin]AniChan
Admin
[Admin]AniChan

PostSubject: Re: Signing Up For GM. Hayden's Application.   Signing Up For GM.  Hayden's Application. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 5:37 pm

too late :X
Back to top Go down
[Mod]Hayden

PostSubject: Re: Signing Up For GM. Hayden's Application.   Signing Up For GM.  Hayden's Application. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 1:37 pm

LOL D; Yeah, too late (; And uh, since the background is lighter now, you cant see the biggest paragraph... o_e The yellow one, so just highlight it and i think it'll be more visible (: . Sorry for the inconvenience? D;
Back to top Go down
[Mod]Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Signing Up For GM. Hayden's Application.   Signing Up For GM.  Hayden's Application. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 5:12 pm

LOLOLOL
GL hayden,
and im calling you
"Meep" now
;D
-Ashley
Back to top Go down
[Mod]Hayden

PostSubject: Re: Signing Up For GM. Hayden's Application.   Signing Up For GM.  Hayden's Application. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 5:29 pm

D: Oh Darn! ;o. Lol...idk why i added that. -CoughMeepIsAWeirdNicknameCough- 8]
Thanks for the luck though ;D.
Back to top Go down
[Mod]Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Signing Up For GM. Hayden's Application.   Signing Up For GM.  Hayden's Application. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 5:50 pm

Lol.

Meep.<3
Back to top Go down
[Mod]Hayden

PostSubject: Re: Signing Up For GM. Hayden's Application.   Signing Up For GM.  Hayden's Application. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 5:55 pm

]:<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Signing Up For GM. Hayden's Application.   Signing Up For GM.  Hayden's Application. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Signing Up For GM. Hayden's Application.
Page 1 of 1