SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SoulMS

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Donate
XtremeTop100
server
private server
GTop100

maple private server soul ms awesome
Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there are 35 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 35 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 157 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 4:38 pm
Statistics
We have 297 registered users
The newest registered user is justinroberts

Our users have posted a total of 1327 messages in 207 subjects

IownUownMe's GM application for [NightSoulMapleStory](1month Ago from old Forum)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[Mod]Gundamwzm1

IownUownMe's GM application for [NightSoulMapleStory](1month Ago from old Forum) Empty
PostSubject: IownUownMe's GM application for [NightSoulMapleStory](1month Ago from old Forum)   IownUownMe's GM application for [NightSoulMapleStory](1month Ago from old Forum) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 6:25 pm

Thank you for Reading my Application. Enjoy!

Hello Fellow Soul Ms Staff and players. i would like to apply for this Server. It brings back memories when i was here. It seems like i was just playing SoulMS in my dreamsX3. I missed SoulMs a lot and i would like to take this opportunity to help some other than myself. I would like people to enjoy this experience as much as i did.

Name(Or IGN):
Legal name:Jason Peng
In Game Name: IownUownMe
Nickname:jason x3

i am currently fifteen years old. Turning 16 in 15days Cool. !Happy birthday to me!x3.

How active are you?

it doesn't depend on the weekend or weekday. Weekdays, i play about 2-5hours. and on Weekends i play about 6-10hours(seriously).

Time Zone:
Pacific time(US & Canada)

Why should you be selected to become GM?:
I have been a GM many times in different servers. I played this server years ago when it was out and i enjoyed playing it. Until one day, i couldn't open Soul Ms. I tried everyday to open it but it doesn't work. when i checked the forum, it has been closed. I would love to have this opportunity to become a Game Master for this Server. To let everyone have the best experience that i did when i was playing SoulMs.

Have you been GM in the past? Post some Ex.:
i have been in a GM for a few servers.
counterMS-the owner quitted to make a WOW private server
MesoMS-Got bored when nobody goes on anymore

Extra info you would like us to know:
i am a very good person to get along with. I would help with all i know and i would recruit to people i know and people who plays MS. Just to let you guys know, i have bad days and i have wonderful days. Its mostly on the WONDERFUL days when i am on Cool.

Email:

Jasonpeng56877@live.com

I would like to be notified if i made the Cut or if i didnt. I respest your comments on how i should be better and i hope i will become a great GM for all those people out there that needs help

with gratitude, Jason
Back to top Go down
fivejeff

IownUownMe's GM application for [NightSoulMapleStory](1month Ago from old Forum) Empty
PostSubject: Re: IownUownMe's GM application for [NightSoulMapleStory](1month Ago from old Forum)   IownUownMe's GM application for [NightSoulMapleStory](1month Ago from old Forum) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 7:31 pm

lol ive been a gm in all private servers.. i made like 3,127 private servers i can even name them but ive been in soulms for a while and as i think this is a good server i suggest to make a gm app btw how do you? lol btw as i read this you are exellent
Back to top Go down

IownUownMe's GM application for [NightSoulMapleStory](1month Ago from old Forum)
Page 1 of 1