SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SoulMS

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Donate
XtremeTop100
server
private server
GTop100

maple private server soul ms awesome
Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there are 27 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 27 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 157 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 4:38 pm
Statistics
We have 297 registered users
The newest registered user is justinroberts

Our users have posted a total of 1327 messages in 207 subjects

SmileQQ's GM application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[Gm]smileqq

SmileQQ's GM application Empty
PostSubject: SmileQQ's GM application   SmileQQ's GM application Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 3:47 am

~Welcome to my application~

Name: Hui Lin
IGN: SmileQQ

Location, Timezone: Singapore/ GMT+8

Email: sb_sb_dog@hotmail.com

What you are applying for?: GM position

How long are you on for?:
Depends on how busy my life is. I can be online for 2-5 hours during weekdays. Otherwise, when there is no school, I can be online up to 6 or 7 hours.

Why should we hire you? In other words, what sets you apart from everyone else hm?:
I have a little experience being a gm (2 months of experiences). I believe that I can contribute more to improve this server by helping out with events, or helping people that are in needs. I am calm and patient, but a little playful sometimes, especially when hanging out with my good friends. Moreover, I hardly think that there are gms who share the same timezone as mine right now, which is GMT+8.

What would you do with a hacker, troublemaker, or peace disturber!?:
Firstly, I would track them down for awhile. After I had confirmed that they are using hacks, I would take screenshots of them hacking as evidence, and ban them immediately. This is what I did on another server but please correct me if I am wrong.

As for dealing with troublemaker or peace disturber, I would simply either give them a warning or warp them away. However if they still continue to break the rule even when they knew they are in the wrong, jailing and muting can then be reinforced.

What are your hobbies/activities?:
My hobbies are gaming, reading, playing chess, solving quizzes, and probably sleeping.

What events would you run?:
I would run events whenever I am free. Events like jump quest, hide and seek, dress up, scavenger hunt and survival.

Summary of yourself and ETC:
My name is Hui lin. I am a Chinese and I live in Singapore. And… there is nothing really special about me. I am just a normal teenager just like almost everyone else. Honestly, my English is not as good as compare to the others and I don’t really know how to tell jokes. Thus, I always place a dictionary beside me just in case I need it. It sounds funny but I am trying to improve on it now. It takes a bit by a bit though. Although I know I am underage, I would just like to test my luck and give it a try. Well, I think that’s all. Look for me in game if you want to know more about me.

Hope you like my application. Thanks for reading~ bounce
Back to top Go down
[Admin]AniChan
Admin
[Admin]AniChan

SmileQQ's GM application Empty
PostSubject: Re: SmileQQ's GM application   SmileQQ's GM application Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 10:46 pm

I think this is a kick ass application :O seriously I think everyone should follow this ;D luvin it babe, and ur right a GM ur time is needed.
Back to top Go down

SmileQQ's GM application
Page 1 of 1